FAQ for the Final Realms MUD.
* Nice things to know before you start *
* 'rearrange': this command will help you arrange your stats.
You can use this command only once, so be sure you know
what stats you want (usually by knowing wich guild you
want to join)
* 'chfn' : CHange Finger iNfo, this helps us and the other players
get to know who's behind the charachter. And by telling
your birthday you get a surprise when you have it..
* 'describe ': This is your best way to make your player-
character more personal and unique.
* 'retire' : If you don't want to use this character anymore, this
is the preferred way to get rid of the player.
Just type retire and then your password and the character
* 'sheet' : Gives you most info you need about your character.
* 'emergency': This is a channel that you can use to reach all immortals
invisible or not. BUT it is for emergency calls only.
Emergency is it when you are stuck (because of bugs),
or something is wrong with you.
This is the preferred method to ask for help, the
immortal able to help you will then answer.
* Usually there will be a priest with raising abilities in your group
(party), but there are other ways to get raised when you die.
All priestly temples have hospitals where you can get raised for an
amount of money. Usually it costs one platinum coind per level, but
when you are level 0 and 1 it is free.
But you can't carry money when you are dead, so either you have
someone to pay the money for the raise or you can create an account
at the different temples, one account for every temple.
These money will go to the high council for maintenance of the temple.
If you loose your password, shame on you. We can't change the password
nor won't. This is because we can't be 100% sure it really is you
or someone else. So, remember you PW or loose the character.
Back to the FAQ
november 1997 / email@example.com